Mangal Graha dosha nivarana Abhisheka will be performed at Vaideeshwaran Kujan temple. Mangal Graha abhisheka is a bathing ritual where Mangal graha is bathed with the Panchamrit, Vibhuti, rose water, turmeric water and sandal or chandan water. Red colored Vastra , shodashopachar - 16 ritualistic ways of worship are offered to Mangal. Mangal is known as Kuja or Kuja or Sevvai in south India. Although the abhisheka will be performed on all days of the week, it is best to get it done on a Tuesday either in the morning or evening. You can also book the abhisheka for 9 consecutive Tuesdays.
Who can get it done ?
Anybody who seeks the Grace of planet Mangal in their life can get it done.
Normally if you / your near and dear ones are suffering from some of the problems mentioned below or if you are seeking solution in the following areas you may get this done -
- If your chart indicates that your Mangal is debilitated, conjoined or aspected by malefic and natural cruel or enemy planets.
- If you are a manglik. Click here to read about Manglik dosha nivaran Pooja.
- If you would like to invest in a property or purchase land, sites, farm or agriculture.
- Solve real estate problems or boost your real estate business.
- If you lack strength
- To boost your valor,
- IF you are suffering from Shatru Baadha
- If you are suffering panic attacks, fear and apprehension.
- If you are suffering from heat, fire burn, bile (pitta), bitterness in taste of food, painful urination, if you are of anger temperment.
- Enjoy benefits of Mangal Dasha
- Get Sucess in disputes & court cases
- Enjoy benefits of Mangal Dasha
- Good relationship with brothers
- Control Anger, Fiery temper, smoothen out rashness & brutish tendencies
- Find suitable alliances for Marriage
- Master technical skills, mathematics, medicine & sports.
- Gain strength, courage, self confidence, determination, Will power
- Control Blood Pressure
- Cure cuts, wounds, boils, burns, piles, bone fracture, jaundice, tumours
- Before you wear a coral ring as an astrological remedy.
Mangal own two signs namely Mesha and Vrischika rashi. It is deeply exalted at 28 degrees Makara and deeply debilitated at 28 degrees Karkataka rashi. Its Mooltrikona Rashi is Mesha. Mangal represents ones strength and it holds the rank of Commander in Chief in the Planetary Cabinet. His stature is high and has a blood red complexion; Kartikeya also known as Subramanya represents it. It is of masculine gender having predominance of Fire. It is of Kshatriya Varna having the predominance of Tamasika Gunas.
Mars is cruel, has blood red eyes, and is fickle minded, liberal hearted, bilious and has thin waist and thin physique. It represents bone marrow and lives in the place of fire and it represents a day ( Ahoratra i.e., a period from one sunrise to other sunrise). It represents bitter taste; it is strong in the south direction. It is friendly to Sun, Moon and Jupiter. It is inimical to Mercury and neutral to Venus and Saturn.
What will you receive as prasadam ?
Kumkum and Vibhuti is received as prasadam from the temple within 1 weeks of scheduled date of the abhishekam. You will also receive a red thread which you will have to tie it around your wrist (Men have to tie it on the right wrist and women have to tie it on the left wrist.
PS : You don't necessarily have to be facing a problem or you need not be suffering from a dosha to get this pooja done. If you seek the grace of planet Mangal, you should get it done. This Pooja belongs to the basic level category. Normally the effect of this pooja remains for a period of 6 months. If you are looking for a long-term remedy that can sustain you for a period of 3 years then get a Mangal Japa done. Click here to book Mangal Japa.
Mangal or Mars :
According to Hindu Mythology and our scriptures, Mangal is the Bhumi – putra. He is considered to be the son of mother Earth. It is said that when earth was lying submerged in vast expanse of the sea. Lord Vishnu in his Varaha Avatar lifted the earth and brought it out and placed it in a suitable orbit. Mother earth was grateful and asked for a feminine boon. “O God give me a child of yours!” To which God agreed. Mangal is the result of this godly union with the rescued Earth. One such story relates to Mars being the son of Lord Shiva and mother earth.