*Angaraki Chaturthi Samuhika Ganesha Havan -April 19th, 2022 Tuesday*
Enrol your family for the *Ashta Dravya Ganapathi Havan, 108 coconuts breaking ceremony*
Earn the grace of Lord Ganesha – the lord of intellect, higher knowledge, wisdom and prosperity. Remove all obstacles from the actions you intend to perform.
- Runa Vimochan – Clear Debts, loans and karmic residues cleared.
- Shubha Aarambha – Get blessings for starting a new project/ making a new beginning.
- Mano Vancha – Make all you noble desires come true.
- Kshipra Prasada- Get fast results- either for an ongoing task or for a new task
- Vighna Nivaran – Remove all obstacles and delays
- Vidya dayaka – For success in education, boost in memory and grasping power
- Shraddha Dayaka – To get interest, dedication, concentration along with faith and self confidence.
Confirm your booking on or before 12 noon on April 15th 2022
Cost Rs. 2200 per family.
Significance of Ganesha Puja on Angaraki chaturthi, which falls on Tuesday. Angaraki means the planet Mangal (Mars) or the earth (bhumi). Ganapati is the presiding deity of Mangal just as He is of the earth. Ganapati and Mangal both have the same complexion. On the day of angaraki Ganesh frequencies reach the earth in greater quantities. Lord Ganesh frequencies from Mangal too reach the earth. Consequently most of the frequencies coming from the moon are destroyed. Hence the benefit obtained by performing ‘angaraki vinayaki’ and ‘angarika sankashti’ is equivalent to a series of vinayakis and sankashtis performed in a year.