Abhisheka to Devi Maa to strengthen your married life
Make inroads for a prosperous & happy union
Be blessed with a progeny in the future.
Propitiate Surya Bhagvan during the beginning of auspicious period of Uttarayana- The Day period for the Devas - Gods. Seek the blessings of Surya Bhagvan through Jaap of 700 nos of the Vedic Surya mantra. Be blessed with Longevity, good health, be free from all illness and diseases, pray for light to be bestowed upon your manes or pitru devatas, be blessed with abundance in greens and grains always at home i.e. Dhaanya sampath.Get the blessings of your ancestors/Pitrus or manes.
Wheat grains are given to you as prasad.
What is the meaning of the word 'Lalitha'? The one who abides in our third eye or 'lalaat' is called Lalitha. When we meditate, we focus our attention on our third eye. The whole of the divine essence of Divinity corresponds with our human essence at this point between our two eyebrows. This is also the site of our pineal gland which is the seat of all our hormones. Our physical and mental growth and well being are governed by the hormones which are regulated by the pineal gland. This is a very powerful and sacred place in our body.
The Divine Mother has come as Goddess Lalitha to remove our karma. She resides in the Third Eye which should be activated and worshipped by applying kumkum, vibhuti or chandan [vermillion powder, holy ash or sandal paste] everyday.
Devi gave it to Lopamudra as the Lalitha Sahasranama. She, in turn, passed it on her venerable spouse, Sage Agastya. It is from Sage Agastya that we have received the Lalitha Sahasranama [the 1000 names of the Goddess]. It is still being chanted in the Kali Yuga with so much faith and devotion.
Chanting each name of Mother as Lalitha bestows us with infinite grace and benefits. For. E.g. 'Om Dhanadhanya Vivardhinyei Namaha'. This means - 'O Devi who makes wealth and food grains multiply infinitely, I bow down to you.' This is the 886th holy name in the Lalitha Sahasranama.
Likewise, the phala shruti of Shri Lalitha Sahasranama below throws light on the benefits of Lalitha Sahasranama Paath -
PHALA SRUTI OF LALITHA SAHASRANAMA
1.Thus,' Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava, the thousand names are declared to you, the secret of secrets which pleases Lalita
2. There has been no Stotra equal (in merit) to this, nor there ever willbeone such. This stotra causes all diseases to subside and confers all prosperity.
3. It averts untimely death, avoids timely death, removes the pain caused by fever and confers longevity.
4. It blesses the issueless with sons and confers all the Purusharthas, This stotra especially is highly pleasing to Sri Devi.
5 & 6.The devotee of Lalita should always with effort repeat this. After the morning bath he should perform the Sandhya ceremony regularly, go into the Puja room and there worship Sri Chakra. Then he should repeat the Mantra, a thousand times, or three hundred, or one hundred times at least.
7. Then again he should repeat this secret Sahasranamas. The wise one whO repeats it at least once in his life time (attains the following results):
8Listen thou, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava, I will declare to thee the results of such a virtue of repeating these names. Bathing in Ganga and all other holywaters numberless times,
9 & 10Instituting crores of Lingas-in the Avimukta(ksetra): giving away (in charity) crores ofgold nuggets to learned Dvijas, during the solar eclipse, performing innumerable horse sacrifices on the banks of Ganga.
11. By digging a number of wells in arid tracts; feeding Brahmanas by crores in times of dearth and famine,daily.
12. All these being done with supreme faith regularly for a thousand years, the resulting Punya multiplied times without number itself equals it.
13 & 14.The supreme punya which results from repetition of a single name of the secret Sahasranama destroys the accumulated sins of one who repeats at least a single name of this secret Sahasranama. There is no doubt about this.
15. All sins of omission of prescribed daily duties and commission of prohibited acts are surely destroyed. Why describe in so many words? Listen, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava:
16. No. person in all the fourteen worlds is capable of committing a sin which cannot be· removed by a single name in this Sahasranama which is the antidote for' all sins.
1 7. He who desires to cleanse himself of all sins by any other means than this Sahasranama is like one who, to get rid of cold, goes to the Himalaya mountains.
18. If the devotee repeats this Sahasranama daily, Lalita is pleased and confers on him the desired objects.
19. How can one who does not repeat this hymn be called a devotee? If he is unable to repeat it daily, let him do so on auspicious days at least.
20. On Sankranti day, during the summer and winter solstices, on the three birth-days-of self, wife and sons, in the Ayanas, on Navami (9th or the 14th day of the bright fortnight), and on Fridays.
21. This Sahasranama should be repeated. Especially on the Purnamasi (the full-moon) day, meditating on Mother Lalita as seated in the disc of the moon.
22. And worshipping Her with five kinds of Upacharas, one should repeat this Sahasranama, Such a person gets all his diseases destroyed and obtains a long lease of life.
23. This process is called. the Ayushkara Prayoga (tending to prolong life) and is mentioned in the Kalpas.
24. By touching with the palm the head of a feverish person reciting this Sahasranama, fever and headache are got rid of immediately.
24 & 25. By the external application of ash sanctified with this Sahasranama for healing purposes, all diseases are immediately cured.
25 & 26. Oh! Muni,Charge a potful of water with this Sahasranama and pour it on the head of a person who is 'possessed', and the Graha (evil spirit) will at once leave that person.
26 & 27. By meditating on Mother Lalita as seated in the midst of the nectar-ocean, and repeating this Sahasranama, poison (if taken in) becomes harmless.
27 & 28. By taking butter sanctified with this Sahasranama barren woman will surely beget children.
28 & 29. At night meditating on Devi, as binding the desired woman by the noose and drawing by the elephant-hook, if one recites the Sahasranama, she comes to his side, even if confined in a palace.
30. To conquer a king, one should turn to the side in which he (the king) lives and repeat this Sahasranama for three nights, fully devoted to the worship of Devi.
31. And the king losing his independent spirit, rides horse or an elephant to go to him (the devotee) before whom he prostrates like a servant.
32& 33 By a mere gaze at the face of him who repeats daily this secret Sahasranama, the three worlds get bewitched.
33to35 The enemies of him, who repeats this Sahasranama with devotion once (at least), are killed by Sarabheshvara. Any black magic practised against the repeater of this Sahasranama (is ineffectual but) is made by Pratyangiras to rebound upon the performer of the act and kills him (instead).
35&36 Him, who looks upon the repeater of this Sahasranama, with a cruel eye, soon does Martanda Bhairava blinds.
36 &37.The robber who dispossesses the repeater of this Sahasranama of his property, wherever he conceals himself, is killed by Ksetrapala.
37 & 38 The learned man, who dares discuss or argue about the Vidya with him, who devotes himself to the chanting of this Sahasranama, is at once made dumb (held spell-bound) by Nakulesvari.
38 & 39.When a king makes war with the devotee of this Sahasranama, Dandini herself destroys all his army.
39 & 40. If one chants with devotion continuously for six months, the goddess of wealth will reside permanently in his house.
40 & 41 If one reads this Sahasranama once a month(at Ieast}, or daily (if he can), or (still better) thrice a day (if possible), the goddess of speech will keepdancing forever on the tip of his tongue.
41 & 42By reading this Sahasranama without laziness for a fortnight, womencan be fascinated by amere glance.
42 & 43.Persons accidentally coming into contact with him who has read this even oncein his life-time, are freed from sins
43 & 44. To the twice-born man who knows this Sahasranama, should be offered food, clothes, moneyand paddy, and never to anyone else.
45. For, the wise recognise him to be the fit guest who knows the Panchadasi, who worships theSri Chakra and who chants this Sahasranama. Hence to him and to him alone one should, with effort, offer presents, if he wants to please Devi.
46 & 47. He who does not repeat the Sahasranamanor knows the Panchadasi, is like a beast, and presentsmade to him are useless, Hence the learned shouldtest the knowledge (of the recipient) and offer himany presents.
47 & 48: Just as there is no Mantra to match with the Srividya, no Deity to equal to Lalita, so also, Oh!Kumbha-Sambhava, there is no hymn equal to this Sahasranama.
49. With him who writes out this supreme Sahasranamain a book and worships it with devotion, Sundari will be pleased.
50. Why so many words, listen thou, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava, in all the Tantras there is no hymn tobe found which is equal to this,
51 to 54.Therefore, should the devotee repeat thiswith much devotion, the good results accruing from the worship of the Sri Chakra done once withthe lotus, Tulsi leaf, Kalhara, Kadambaka, Champaka and Jati flowers, with Mallika, Karaviraka, Utpala, Bilvapatra, Kunda, Kesara, Patala and other fragrant flowers suchas Ketaki and Madhavi, accompanied with the chanting these names--the results of such a worship are indescribable even by Maheswara. It is only Lalita that can realise (the greatness of) the results of 'worshipping Her (Sri) Chakra.
55 & 56How can Brahma and other Gods who have a limited knowledge, know it? He who worships onthe night of the full-moon day in every month, himselfbecomes (one with) Lalita and Lalita with him.
57 & 58There is no difference between them both (Lalita and the devotee) and to draw any distinction between them is to sin. If a devotee worships Sri Devi on the Mahanavami day with these thousand names locating Her in the Sri Chakra, his salvation is in his grasp.
58 to 61Listen thou and know the result of worshipping the great Devi with this Sahasranama in theSri Chakra on Fridays. One's (all) desires in this world are fulfiled, he attains all prosperity and is blessed with sons and grandsons. And after enjoying all the desired objects he is sure to attain at the end, the state of Lalita Sayujya, which is hard to reach and which is also coveted by Siva and others.
61 & 62 With him, who with devotion entertains, repeating this Sahasranama, a thousand Brahmanas, with food consisting of payasa, Apupa and six kinds of Rasas-with such a person Lalita is pleased andgives him salvation (Samrajya).
63 & 64 If a person chants this supreme hymn without hoping for any (specific selfish) result, there isnothing in all the three worlds which is unattainable by him. He gains Brahma Jnana by which he will be free (from all misery). He that longs for wealth willget wealth; he that courts fame will get fame.
65. He that is anxious of learning (knowledge) becomes learned by chanting this Sahasranama, Oh!Muni, there is no other hymn equal to this in merit, which confers both worldly attainments and salvationat the same time.
66. This should therefore be repeated by persons desiring both worldly enjoyment and salvation; also by those who are in (any of) the four asramas.
67 & 68To make up for the imperfect performance of Dharma in this Kali age which is noted for the prevalenceof sin and delinquency on the part of people in doing their duty, there is no protective Mantra exceptthe repetition of this Sahasranama, The repetitionof Vishnu's names is preferable to ordinary talk.
69. To a thousand names of Vishnua single name of Siva is preferred; to a thousand names of Siva one single name of Devi is preferred.
70. There are crores of sets of thousand names to Devi, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava. Of these, ten sets ofthousands are the best.
71. And of those ten sets of names (each of a thousand), this holy one is the best. Therefore, it shouldbe repeated daily to ward off the sins of, the Kali age.
72. The ignorant do not recognise this hymn of Devi as the best. Some devote themselves to the names of Vishnu and others to those of Siva.
73 & 74.Rarely one in this world is devoted to the names of Lalita, It is by repeating the names of other deities in crores of births that faith is generated to repeat the names of Sri Devi.
'74 & 75 Just as in is in thelast of all his births thatperson devotes to Sri Vidya, so it is that therepetition of this Sahasranama istaken up by him whose (present) birth is the last (who is to haveno more births ).
75 & 76; As there are only afew who know the method of Sri Chakra worship, even so there are only a few who chant this Sahasranama.
76 &77The practice of Sri Vidya, the worship of Sri Chakra and therepetition of this holy Sahasranama are not attainable by the poorly devoted.
77 & 78.He that wishes to please the great Ishwari without chanting this Sahasranama is like one whois confounded and. wants to see objects shutting one’s eyes.
78 & 79. He who aims at attaining Siddhis exceptby means of this Sahasranama is indeed like one who tries to satisfy hunger without taking food.
79 & 80 The devotee of Lalita should always repeat this; and in no other way can Devi be pleased, evenfor crores of years to come. Therefore, one shouldchant this secret Sahasranama of the holy Mother with devotion.
81. Thus, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava, is this secrethymn declared to you. You should not impart this toone who is not initiated into Srividya nor to one who is not a devotee.
82. Just as Sri Vidya is to be kept secret, so also, Oh! Munj; this Sahasranama should be kept concealedfrom the eyes of the uninitiated. This holy hymn is not to be promulgated among those whose nature resembles that of beasts.
83.If a person so loses his wits as to impart this toone who is not initiated into Srividya, the Yoginis'curse him and it is a source of great loss to him.
84. Therefore, should this Sahasranama be kept concealed, even to thee, Oh! Kumbha-Sambhava, I did notdeclare it of my own accord.
85. It is by the command of Lalita that this Holy hymn is declared to thee. Oh! Kumbha-,,ISambhava, do thou chant this always with devotion.
86. Thus pleased, the great Devi will grant theeall desired objects.
86 & 87 Having thus instructed Agastya, Hayagriva meditated on Mother Lalita and got himself merged into Bliss, when his hair stood on end.
Thus ends the third Phala chapter in the uttara khanda of the Brahmanda Purana in the form of a dialogue between Hayagriva and Agastya.
Special Puja will be performed to Goddess Mahalakshmi and Shri Kuber ji performed on Friday evenings. Dhurva grass will be given as prasad to you, which has to be tied on the threshold of your house to invoke the blessings of the Divine Mother.
Maha Lakshmi - the Goddess of wealth as well as Kuber ji will be invoked through mantra japas and satvik Puja. This puja will remove the uncertainity of frequently losing wealth, it will remove the insecurity of depleting wealth,excessive expenses from all quarters.
New Avenues will open up to increase wealth and permanently experience prosperity to you and your family.
Earn the grace of Goddess Lakshmi the Goddess of wealth and Kubera - the Lord of luxury and riches with this Puja.
This Pooja is beneficial if you would like to earn riches through satvik means, dharmic means. This Pooja will be performed for 11 days. Paath will be performed by priests and vedic consultants who perform austerity.
For businessmen there will be a regular inflow of customers everyday and the anxiety of experiencing highs and lows will be completely eliminated and there will always be a constant and consistent increase in the business turnover and profits.
This Pooja is also beneficial for educational institutions like schools, colleges, tution and coaching institutions in terms of increase in the enrollment of students.
For salaried employees, this Puja will boost their career by giving them the timely increments that are rewarding and that they are due for. Many a times, people suffer from lack of recognition at work place due to politics in workplace. Therefore they also suffer as they are not adequately rewarded for the service or expertise they deserve. This Puja will definitely help the salaried employees in getting increments. All hard work will be paid for and rewarded.
Stuck up finances will be released through this puja and you will recover your money that you are due to receive after doing this Puja.
The Puja Paath will be performed as per the scriptures - Devi Purana.
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support in helping me sail through my bad times in the last 1 year. I was miserable due to bad planetary afflictions from Career perspective & was prone to accidents as well. But your suggestions and conduct of powerful rituals made me escape them and now, finally the wait has proven worth it. I have joined as a Director now in a company which is good and to my liking. Only you know how much frustration I went through than anone else, as I was comfortable to share everything with you. You are an Awesome soul and please stay in touch. I do have some challenges in this job in terms of business expansion and etc for which I will keep coming to you for rituals and advice. I can never forget you and will not. You are an asset to Satsangh.org and Poojas.in .
Thanks a million and God Bless you !
This Puja helps in attracting good people closer to you so that you can successfully accomplish your tasks without any struggle. In sanskrit it is said - 'Sarva Janam Vasham me'. To do any work we need cooperation and good hands assist us in going forward and ahead from all.
This Puja also helps in getting recommendations and endorsements from higher-ups, leaders and eminent people. This is extremely powerful in getting favorable opinion from stalwarts to climb the ladder of success - Sarva Karya Siddhi in whatever work we take up and win the hearts of people.
This Puja helps in attracting good people closer to you so that you can successfully accomplish your tasks without any struggle.
This Puja Paath will be performed in the Shukla Paksha only that is from Amavasya (new moon day ) to Poornima (full moon day ) and will be conducted for 15 days. 15000 jaaps will be performed in this Puja. The method of Puja Paath is as per Ganesha Puraan and Rudrayamala Tantra as prescribed by Lord Shiva Himself.
Vermillion and Turmeric will be given as prasaad after the Puja is performed.
Bhagvan Shri Krishna is the Lord of Madhura- Divine Love. He does'nt recognise anything other than pure love filled with devotion. Express your love and devotion to Bhagvan Shri Krishna by offering Krishna Tulsi Archana. Krishna Tulsi also known as Shyama Tulsi is very dear to Shri Krishna Paramatma.
Very ancient shrine and one of the 108 Shakthi Peethas of Devi. By worshipping Her here as Mahalakshmi, we also get the grace of Mahakali and Mahasaraswathi, the other two manifestations of Devi Adiparashakti.
Kumkuma Archana:Removes karma doshas and invites abundance of all kinds – health, wealth, prosperity, property, progeny and progress. Consolidates and establishes the 32 principles of creation and energies which are weak and scattered at present giving us a strongly focused power of resolution. All our tasks are crowned with success.
This puja will be performed in your name on a Friday.
Kaal Sarp Yoga ( Dosh ) and Remedies
Are the your planets placed in between the Rahu and Ketu in your horoscope? Then, it is deemed to be Kala Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Yoga.
Overcome problems of fear, anxiety, uncertainty. Clear the hurdles from your path and drive smooth in the highway of life.
Book for Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja today. The Rahu Puja will be performed in the Rahu Temple at Tirunageshwara Rahu Parihara Sthalam near Kumbhakonam and Ketu Puja will be performed at the Tirunaganatha Swamy Ketu Parihara Sthalam in Keelaperumpallam, Tamil Nadu.
Abhisheka will be performed to both Rahu and Ketu with the sankalpa of Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana followed by offering of Daan to a brahmin priest. Following items are offered as Daan to the brahmin priest : Silver Naga, 1kg urad dal, 9X5 dhoti, coconut, bananas, beatel leaves and beatel nuts along with dakshina.
Kumkum and Bhasm will be given to you as prasadam.
Know more about Kala Sarpa Dosha :
‘Kaal’ represents the time, while ‘Sarpa’ symbolizes for Snake. The Kaal Sarp Dosha in a person’s Rashi results in making the native go through lot of struggle and confliction in the first half of his life. The person has to remains under misery and sorrow. The Kaal Sarp Yoga has the ability to turn a rich man in to a poor person and it has also the power to change the good impact of even the mightiest of the Dhana Yogas.
Although Kaal Sarp Yoga is considered more harmful than other yogas, But it has a power to confer gains in some cases which are the positive aspects of this Yoga.
Those who have Kaal Sarp Yoga in their horoscope, will face Tension, Fear, Insecurity, anxiety, fear of death, unstable career, lack of respect own children, financial hurdles, chronic health problems, sudden drop in your financial status or position, strain in relationships and in short, disturbance in the state of mind and body just like a person bitten by Snake would not be able to be comfortable and stable.
Kaal Sarp Yog makes life miserable, full of struggle and causes setbacks every where.
Person suffering from Kaal Sarp dosh faces obstacles in each step when he or she attempts to accomplish something.
Due to its evil effect, the Kaal Sarpa Yog is known as Kaal Sarp Dosh.
Pushpa means flower. Alankara is to decorate. Pushpa Alankara is to decorate Lord Ganesha with different variety of flowers.Different flowers denote, different aspects and departments of our life. By decorating Lord Ganesha with flowers, being the remover of obstacles, He removes obstacles of various kind and makes them fragrant and beautiful like flowers. Flowers are given to you as prasadam.