Mahalaya Amavasya Pitru Pooja on September 19th
Invoke the divine grace and blessings of Murugan - Lord Subramanya Swamy through Milk abhisheka to Subramanya Swamy.
On , Planet Rahu will transit from Simha Rashi to Karkataka Rashi and Ketu will transit from Kumbha Rashi to Makara Rashi
This havan is performed for those, who planetary positions indicate that they do have high degree of shatru badha. When they are surrounded by enemies and are not able to identify who is a well wisher and who is taking advantage of them.
People who want to dis-entangle themselves from the negative and tantric influences caused by others particularly Vashikaran, Vidweshan also find this Pooja to be extremely effective.
The havan will be performed by an experienced tantric priest from Kerala( i.e. in the Parashurama kshetra). This Pooja will only bless the karta by freeing him from his enemies. It does not cause any negative influence or side effects to anyone.
25 reasons why you should book this japa.
If you are-
What will you receive as prasadam : Theertha and mantra akshata.
PS : You don't necessarily have to be facing a problem or you need not be suffering from a dosha to get this japa done. If you seek the grace of planet Rahu and ketu, to avoid problems you should get it done. This Pooja belongs to the basic level category. Normally the effect of this pooja remains for a period of atleast 3 years.
About Rahu or Dragon's head and Ketu - Dragon tail :
Rahu gives Yogkaraka or favorable result if placed in Cancer Karkataka Rashi. Being a Chhaya Grah it gives results based on the planetary influences. It is generally observed that with a benefic or in benefic influence it gives very good result. It is generally considered as a good planet for worldly comforts.
Rahu is friendly to Guru, Shukra and Shani. It considers Surya and Chandra as its enemy and towards Budha it is Neutral. Ketu is more towards spiritual side and is the Karkataka for final emancipation whereas Rahu is more towards worldly pleasures. Again it has to be said that being a Chhaya Graha gives results according to associations. Ketu is friendly to Mangal, Shukra and Shani. It considers Surya and Chandra as his enemies and towards Budha and Guru it is Neutral.
What we can do for you : Our Vedic priests will perform Rahu Vedic mantra japa of 18,000 numbers followed by dashamsha gayatri in your name and star.
13 disturbing factors you should not ignore. If you or your loved one is suffering from Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Loss of vision, Cataract, Weak eye-sight , Dull Vision, Macular Degeneration, Photophobia, Sudden loss of vision, Sudden increase in power, Eye infections, Night Blindness, colour blindness, damage of eye due to accidents or any other eye disease or disorder. Do not neglect this state any more.
Book this Pooja and take divine assistance from our team of Vedic experts today. Well-versed in the Krishna Yajur Veda, our priests perform the Chakshushopanishad Sacred chants starting from a Sunday morning during Suryoday - Sunrise. After discussing the intensity and nature of the problem, the priests will diagnose the planetary positions causing this, how many sankhyas or number of chants are required to cure the disease completely. Minimum of 10 malas are usually required for effective results. A Sankalp will be crafted considering these factors and then Japa -chants will be conducted for a minimum of 1 mandala - 48 days. The mandala can be extended for another 48 days if the intensity of the problem is very high. The cost of the Pooja will depend on the number of malas and number of days of chants. For extreme cases, Chakshushopanishad havan is also recommended and performed.
Please note that this Pooja is not a substitute for medication or medical supervision. Some of the common benefits of doing this Pooja is that a devotee is able to a good doctor, good treatment, correct diagnosis and speedy recovery. So medical supervision is a must through a registered practitioner.
"Drishti Dosha Nivarana Pooja" will be held only once in a year in the Month of Midhunam on Ashlesha nakshatra (Ayyilyam), by special priests from Kerala. This is basically pooja for protection from all negativity (kavach).
Who should get it done ?
According to ancient scriptures, "Whatever be the house occupied by Rahu – Ketu in your horoscope, it is better to worship them and do sarpa-bali(pooja to them or offerings to them)" . The displeasure of Nagas will result in skin diseases, incurable diseases, late marriages, untimely abortion, belated pregnancy, eye diseases, births or defective children and dispute among family members. The displeasure of Nagas are caused due to destruction ofSarpa Kavu (meaning Abode of Snakes) in many ancient families in previous lifetimes.
* The harm done in earlier births to serpents or the earth comes back as the curse of snakes. This curse afflicts one's progeny, family life, health and riches.
* The main intention behind sarpa bali pooja is that man must become aware of the harm he is doing to the earth and the environment knowingly or unknowingly. Every time one spits on the earth or makes the ground unclean or digs the earth – though for an inevitable reason - without offering apologies for so doing by way of thoughts connected one is inviting the curse of snakes.
* Abuse of earth and dumping waste on usable areas of earth and waterways also invite the wrath of Earth by means of Sarpa dosha.
* Wherever one is born or in whatever faith one is born, the sarpa dosha caused by his action needs to be remedied.
* Serpents signify earth as they live beneath the earth in cool areas where water-veins are found and where trees are found. Water and trees are natural wealth that need to be taken good care of. When man harms these natural sources voluntarily or involuntarily or uses these natural sources for his benefit, the habitat of snakes also gets affected. This is primarily how the curse of snakes takes place.
* Another way of looking at sarpa dosha is that if the earth is harmed by digging for whatever cause, it hurts Adisesha who is bearing the earth all the time. Adhisesha is a personification of the force that keeps the earth as a stable one in a stable path around the sun. Any slightest disturbance caused to earth by scratching or digging is a harm caused to earth or Adhisesha. That is why any digging activity must be preceded by a pooja or propitiation to the earth. When not done so, it also attracts sarpa dosha.
Sarpabali will be performed along with offering of Milk as Naivedya to Nagaraja at Valapully temple. It is a Hindu ritual of worshipping Lord Nagaraja on Ashlesha nakshatra or Ayyilyam star. It is mainly performed to appease Ashta Nagas and ward off evil effects of Sarpa Dosha and Dhristi Dosha. It acts as an Insurance against problems. The pooja helps to get rid of skin problems, find suitable life partners for unmarried girls/boys; progeny for those having trouble with pregnancy, get rid of incurable diseases and overall prosperity and well-being.
Swayamvara Parvathi Homa to address problems related to delay in marriage.
Sheegra Vivaha Pooja is a special pooja performed in the Sri Vidya Paddathi or Procedure. Here Soubhagya Panchadasi Swayamvara Parvathi Mantra will be chanted. The Japa sankhya is ...... Followed by Ganesha, Navagaha Havan with special ahuti to planets causing this delay in marriage. That will be followed by havan to soubhagya Panchadashi swayamvara parvathi. Depending upon the horoscope of the individual, sometimes, the cost of the havan may decrease if the number of planets causing the hurdles are less.
For Gents/boys extra Havan of Chitrasena Gandharvaraja will have to be performed. Therefore the cost will increase for the Gents/boys.
Can’t find your life partner because your elders say you are a mangilk? Set yourself free from this dosh. Book this Pooja to manifest your soul mate. You deserve a happy married life. So what, if your mangal is positioned in the ascendant house, 2nd house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house and 11th house ?
‘Once a mangilk, always a manglik’ is not true anymore.
You are just a step away from meeting your soul-mate.
Our vedic priests know the best ways of appease Mangal. Just wait till our priests perform the poojas (japan and abhisheka) in your name and star:
1) Jaap of 7000 numbers of mangal’s Vedic mantra with the sankalpa of manglik dosha nivaran in your name and star.
2) Abhisheka and shodhashopachara puja at the mangal temple in Tamil Nadu.
Once procedures 1 and 2 are done, you will receive Kumkum, Vibhuti and Red Raksha thread as prasada at your doorstep. Girls or ladies have to tie it in their left hand and men have to tie the thread in their right hand.
With God’s grace, the next knock at your doorstep will be your soul-mate.