On , Planet Rahu will transit from Simha Rashi to Karkataka Rashi and Ketu will transit from Kumbha Rashi to Makara Rashi
on the following Rashis :
Why you should propitiate rahu and Ketu this transit ?
- Rahu is a shadowy planet and influences all other planets by aspecting them or being with them or by occupying their house.
- He attracts evil eye, negativity, negative people towards you who can deceive or harm you.
- He is the cause of increasing existing health problems, long term illnesses, frequent running around to doctors
- He causes mishaps and accidents,
- Draws enemies or inimical forces, evil eye, black magic, witchcraft, jealously and such negative emotions to affect your aura and personality
- He increases your expenditure four folds.
- He also tempts you with bad company and addictions and other bad habits.
- He induces fear, illusions, worries, excessive thinking and stress.
- He makes you run around from pillar to post to accomplish even simple tasks.
- He influences planets which affect your reputation, name and recognition in a negative way.
- He is nastik graha so he influences you through the feeling of lack of faith and creates non belief in any thing.
- Many a times he also gives us the malefic effects of Planet Shani on your life that is why in astrology it is said 'Shanivat Rahu' and Kujavat Ketu (meaning Ketu's influence on you is like planet mangal) .
- Ketu induces body pains, obstacles, cataract problems, sadness, lack of motivation, melancholy, discomfort, cancer.
- He can help us improve overnight or pull us down when least expected.
The cost of Pariharam is Rs. 2800 per person. Last date for confirming your pooja is .